The colour for kids incursion is a unique and engaging program that promotes mental and energetic wellbeing. Children are given the opportunity to understand the connection that colour has upon emotions and feelings and they are introduced to creative ways to express themselves. Each session is suited for primary school students.
The Colour For Kids program:
- We introduce the children to the 115 Aura-Soma® Equilibrium bottles and the story of how they came to be.
- We present the essence of crystals, flowers and herbs, as samples of what lives inside the bottles.
- We then show and explain the colour wheel and educate students on primary, secondary and tertiary colours – for the higher grades.
- We detail the importance of colour in our lives. How different colours can make us feel happy or sad. Yellow is like the sunshine and is joyful, Green reminds us of nature – the flowers and trees can be very restful, Red makes us feel full of energy. Each colour has a meaning. Even the clothes you choose to wear show how you are feeling that day – while a school uniform can help you concentrate on your work.
- Each child is then invited to choose a bottle and create a picture of how they feel or what they think about the colours they have chosen. Encouraging them to trust in their choices and express their feelings in a way that they are comfortable.
I invite you to contact me to discuss the incursion in more detail. I would love to be a part of the growth and development of your children at your school soon!